News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Empty Emails?

Started by MarkJ, July 21, 2014, 04:09:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkJ

When I receive notification emails the body is empty?  Is this how it is suppose to be or have I to adjust something?

I'm using version 2.0.8

kat

Let's assume, for the sake of it, that everything worked as it should, at some time...

Between that time and now, what's been going on? Installed any mods? Made any other file edits?

Got a recent backup you could restore?

MarkJ

Quote from: K@ on July 21, 2014, 07:03:54 AM
Let's assume, for the sake of it, that everything worked as it should, at some time...

Between that time and now, what's been going on? Installed any mods? Made any other file edits?

Got a recent backup you could restore?

Well that is how it has been since day one - I think.   I have installed some mods but I'm pretty sure it was like it when there were no mods.  I'm using a theme called Phasebook, but surely this isn't related to that?

So there should be content in notification emails?

kat

Admin>Features and options.

Right at the bottom, you'll see "Don't allow post text in notifications".

Is that selected?

MarkJ

Quote from: K@ on July 21, 2014, 09:56:56 AM
Admin>Features and options.

Right at the bottom, you'll see "Don't allow post text in notifications".

Is that selected?

Nope - unticked

kat

Bugger. Anything in the ol' error-logs, saying "It's broken!", or anything?

MarkJ

Can't see anything related to emails.

Which file should I be looking at - where is the code that creates notifications and emails?

Kindred

Mods installed?

It may need someone to take a quick look at your files.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: