Email notifications not working

Started by NadacChris, July 21, 2014, 03:56:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NadacChris

Howdy,

So I'm trying to get the email notifications working again for my forum.  They used to work and then I started getting complaints that they stopped, but nothing changed in that time, So I'm a little confused.

Currently running 2.0.3 with a curve multi color theme.  And the only mod that is running that affects the mailing is the Board Notification Mod.

I honestly have no clue where to start or even how to start testing.  Kinda clueless to be honest.

kat

2.0.3? Lots of bugfixes, since that. Might be a Good IdeaTM to upgrade, doncha think? :)

kat

Let us know if it doesn't cure it, woncha?

peterinwa

E-mail notifications have stopped in my forum, too, and I'm using 2.0.8.
Here's my forum:  www.MySchnauzer.net/forums

Ed2

I have the same problem looks like several people have reported this problem under various posts.

kat

Separate topics, please. No point in hijacking someone else's topic, coz things'll just get very confused, very quickly...

Ed2

Quote from: K@ on September 17, 2014, 08:19:13 AM
Separate topics, please. No point in hijacking someone else's topic, coz things'll just get very confused, very quickly...

With all due respect, this topic has been pointed out under several other posts.. and no one has responded with a fix. Again, not trying to be disrespectful but we "all"  have the same issue.

Thanks

kat

You may have the same issue. But, it/they might be entirely different, in their cause(s).

Trust me. Threads that have multiple inputs from people with similar problems, soon get chaotic.

Advertisement: