[Preview] Curved base theme dark variation available

Started by Frigo63, July 22, 2014, 03:25:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frigo63

First thanks for all the good work for this mirific forum motor... :)

Here's my little participation : a dark blue theme template derived from original official template and dedicated to WildStar MMO as a Guild forum...

I have name it  : Curve_blueblack
Only Css and Gfx except tooltipz jscript for displaying object from the game as been included... direct link to latest version at hxxp:rc.gbhts.net/forum/ [nonactive] in news section...

edit: my bad, following forum guidelines for title

margarett

* margarett likes this ;)
Would you consider to submit it to our themes site?
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Frigo63

Glad you love it !

I'm finishing to track some minors whites properties (to darken them) before making an official package and perhaps i'll add some css transitions stuffs...
I'll submit it on theme section when it'll be completely done.

Also i will :
- comment the wildheap script (handle object popup from link for wildstar mmo) before posting it : so it'll not have external script included.
- make the background standard (currently it's an image from NCSoft : not sure if i could distribute it as is even if it's promoting the game).

i'll post back here when it'll be available.

margarett

Looks good ;)

About the image: if you include a disclaimer in your description, stating the owner of it, it's usually ok ;) That's what's usually done with avatars packs that feature known/copyrighted images ;)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Advertisement: