News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

[PAID/FREE/] Personal Collection / Catalogue Database

Started by zapiy, July 23, 2014, 06:15:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapiy

I am looking for a modification that allows members to catalogue there game collection. Now this i feel would have many uses from films to calculators. Whatever you collect really.

So i am looking for to pay someone or if your kind enough to do it free i will not complain lol.

So any takers?
www.maturevideogamer.co.uk
www.consoleplanet.co.uk
www.retrovideogamer.co.uk

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Arantor

Um, didn't the OP already bump his own other topic already?

Kindred

his other topic?

I missed the fact that he had already posted in emanuele's collection thread... but I don't see any other recent bump by this poster
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Arantor

zapiy

It was old, so wanted a fresh start and try and get some interest.
www.maturevideogamer.co.uk
www.consoleplanet.co.uk
www.retrovideogamer.co.uk

Kindred

DOH!   You're right...   I thought that was emanuel's thread.

Sooooo....zapiy   --- don't do that.   You do not start multiple threads on the same topic.

locked.
Слaва
Украинi

Advertisement: