News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Need help with a mod

Started by SpikY1337, July 24, 2014, 09:34:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpikY1337

Hello everyone!

I just installed Additional membergroups modification but there is a problem.

As you can see in the picture above, it shows the additional membergroups two times in users' profiles. The modification was working fine but when I upgraded my SMF forums from 2.0.7 to 2.0.8, the modification stopped working and I had to reinstall it, and when I did, this problem showed up.

I'd be extremely thankful if you help me. In my opinion, this happened because the mod was technically already installed and I installed it again, so the coding overlapped. I want someone to tell me what source/theme file do I have to edit in order to make it display additional membergroups only once (like normally) in a member's profile.

Thank you.

Sincerely Yours
SpikY

Arantor

Take a look at http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?action=parse;mod=3805;attach=230223;smf_version=2.0.7 - it'll show you the instructions used. You can see the changes made to Profile.template.php which you have two sets of. You'll need to modify Themes/default/Profile.template.php and if your current theme has its own Profile.template.php file you'll need to change that too.

SpikY1337

This worked. Thank you very much, ‽.

kat

Advertisement: