News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

You have received a warning?

Started by MESWEB, July 24, 2014, 04:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MESWEB

I have PM yesterday:
Quote from: Simple Machines Community Forum
MESWEB,

Otrzymałeś ostrzeżenie za obrazę innych użytkowników tego forum.
Miej na uwadze, że wiadomości tego typu mogą być w łatwy sposób raportowane Administratorom, dotyczy to także prywatnych wiadomości.
Od tego momentu wszystkie Twoje wiadomości będą moderowane, a te obraźliwe zostały edytowane.
Prosimy o zaprzestanie działań tego typu i przestrzeganie regulaminu panującego na forum, w przeciwnym wypadku podejmiemy dalsze kroki.

Pozdrowienia,
The Simple Machines Community Forum Team.

Please provide specific evidence. Because I do not know what I'm the guilty. Please show my guilty quotes.

margarett

Your post was edited to remove insults. Calling names someone who is trying to help you (blind and idiot if memory serves me right), as well as PM'g members to insult them can get you that, yes...
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

MESWEB

Quote from: margarett on July 24, 2014, 04:13:36 PM
Your post was edited to remove insults. Calling names someone who is trying to help you (blind and idiot if memory serves me right), as well as PM'g members to insult them can get you that, yes...

So why this guilty quotes are not inside PM? More forum board use quotes as proofs. Please use this when someone received warning.
This is like shooting without bullets.

Burke ♞ Knight

Maybe the post here:

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=525522.msg3722985#msg3722985

And throw the language and attitude from this one in:

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=525478.msg3722520#msg3722520

This one, just because something did not work for your case, does not mean to post WARNING that it does not work.

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=266750.msg3721580#msg3721580

This whole topic, but more this post:

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=524810.msg3718149#msg3718149

The above, if was my forum, would be enough to have your posts moderated forever, if not banned.
I have lower patience level than SMF does. ;)

Kindred

ummm.... wow. Seriously?

You know exactly what you did wrong. You have been called out on it several times. There is no need for us to waste more time on you by pulling specific quotes.  You can just look at your past history of posts if you really don't know.

Either way...  you are heading very quickly for a full ban from this site.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

MESWEB

Quote from: BurkeKnight on July 24, 2014, 04:17:22 PM
Maybe the post here:

Maybe? Maybe Yes or Not? There is no answer Maybe. Something is or not.

Quote from: BurkeKnight on July 24, 2014, 04:17:22 PM
This one, just because something did not work for your case, does not mean to post WARNING that it does not work.
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=266750.msg3721580#msg3721580

Yes this solution did not working for me. So where is word "anyone"? Try this solution Yourself and answer.

Please don't paste urls to post. Paste quotes with my words. If someone calls me guilty should have any evidence.

Burke ♞ Knight

1. I showed you the posts, don't try to get attitude with how.
2. Do NOT tell me what to post in my posts. I WILL post what I WANT.
3. You still are arguing, after Kindred already said that you had been informed, and it was discussed? Then in my opnion, full ban should happen.

MESWEB

Quote from: Kindred on July 24, 2014, 04:23:15 PM
ummm.... wow. Seriously?

You know exactly what you did wrong.

No I don't. Show me any proofs.

Quote from: Kindred on July 24, 2014, 04:23:15 PM
ummm.... wow. Seriously?

There is no need for us to waste more time on you by pulling specific quotes.  You can just look at your past history of posts if you really don't know.

Either way...  you are heading very quickly for a full ban from this site.
Waste time? Why You don't have any evidences? Ban for what? For truth?

Justyne

Seriously?

You have been told on more than one occasion when your behavior has been rude and unacceptable. I have told you so myself fairly recently.

We all understand that experiencing problems with your software can be stressful, but that does not make it acceptable to be rude to the volunteers trying to help you. It is simple courtesy to not use swear words here and not to call people names.

The SMF forums are supposed to be family friendly.
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.

Kindred

we have evidence.  And as indicated....   you've got an enforced 3-day break to think about it.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

ARG01

Quote from: MESWEB on July 24, 2014, 04:29:40 PM

Please don't paste urls to post. Paste quotes with my words. If someone calls me guilty should have any evidence.

QuoteQuote from: MESWEB on July 22, 2014, 03:29:42 PM

How You can understand this topic when You can't understand subject "Someone hacked my forum". You are dumb or idiot? Justyne understand this topic and don't ask stupid question.

;)
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Irisado

You have received notifications in your posts, in your topic, and via PM.  Please take note of those.  Thank you.

Edit: Too slow.

I think that this topic has now served its purpose.
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

kat

It was me that you insulted, as it happens.

If you want to continue getting support, here, I'd suggest, in the friendliest terms possible, here, that you cool off and chill.

Honestly, I don't WANT to see you banned. But, your attitude, here, is simply not acceptable.

You can either change your attitude, be a bit more polite and friendly and continue getting support.

Or, you can get banned.

Yes, we're forcing that choice on you.

I'd prefer you to be more friendly, so that we can be friends, eventually.

But, it's still your choice.

Advertisement: