Fatal Error: Need Help

Started by wolf39us, July 26, 2014, 09:46:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf39us

When you click on the guest and who's online on the bottom I get this error

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare template_credits() (previously declared in /home/content/63/10281663/html/atheistforums/Sources/Load.php(2349) : eval()'d code:131) in /home/content/63/10281663/html/atheistforums/Sources/Load.php(2349) : eval()'d code on line 361

I can't figure out where this error is coming from.  My original load.php and my backup load.php look the same...  can anyone help?

PS: it took me about 15 tries and about 10 different verification images before I was able to guess what was written in the verification box to post this.

kat

Ugh... Have you installed a mod, recently? Maybe, twice?

If you attach Load.php to your next post, we can take a look. Although, that error might be masked. If you disable the evaluation of templates (Server settings?), you should get the true error.

wolf39us

Here's my load.php.

Thing is that I've installed a lot of mods (about 40) and I don't know when this started happening.  It might be PM informer... let me see if I can find that setting you are referring to for the true error.

kat

"template_credits" doesn't appear, in that file. Can you do as I suggested, about the "eval" thing and see what the new error is, after you've done that?

wolf39us

as soon as I disabled evaluation, the page loads perfectly now lol

kat

No errors, now?

Anything in the error log?

Arantor

Try updating the Lazy Admin Menu mod to the current version.

Kindred

and note... hen you get a "can not redeclare..." message, it means that you have installed a mod twice.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Arantor

Not necessarily, folks. There is one edge case that I could see where potentially you might not have a duplicate installation.

template_credits is defined in two places - Who.template.php for the main credits page and in Admin.template.php for the admin credits page. The error is in Who's Online and I see the mod that loads the admin menu code (which in the first version may possibly end up loading the admin template.

Kindred

ah. I see.   We'll have to fix that. we should never have two functions with the same name
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: