News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

SMF Error!!

Started by RazOr99, July 28, 2014, 08:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazOr99

I try to change my smf logo and when i replace the logo i get this error.... . Warning: require_once(/home/creation/public_html/Sources/QueryString.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/creation/public_html/index.php on line 51

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/creation/public_html/Sources/QueryString.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/creation/public_html/index.php on line 51   

Any idea????

mashby

How are you trying to change your SMF logo? Uploading a new image or changing the URL in the theme's settings?
Always be a little kinder than necessary.
- James M. Barrie

RazOr99

Jade Elizabeth

Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

RazOr99

Warning: require_once(/home/creation/public_html/Sources/Subs-Portal.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/creation/public_html/index.php on line 56

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/creation/public_html/Sources/Subs-Portal.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/creation/public_html/index.php on line 56

Kindred

Sounds like you have some poorly installed mods...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

RazOr99

i fix the previous erroes but now when i tyr to log in.. You were unable to login. Please check your cookie settings.

Kindred

HOW did you "fix the previous errors"?

What are your cookie settings?

SMF version?
mods installed?
URL?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

RazOr99

Quote from: Kindred on July 29, 2014, 05:45:47 AM
HOW did you "fix the previous errors"?

What are your cookie settings?

SMF version?
mods installed?
URL?

I just put agian with filezila the  Sources, when i did that forum was up again. i try to login and then said about error in cookies
I put one file repair_settinhs.php i go to ---> [REMOVED] and i see Cookie Name : SMFCookie92      
Recommended value: "SMFCookie92"
smf verison 2.0.8
www.creation-gaming.com [nofollow]

Kindred

first of all, please do not send PMs like that.   We will see your responses when we come back online.

second, if you just replaces the Sources folder, then there are likely still issues, since the sources folder is only HALF of the system.

Please see the FAQ article on how to load a fresh set of files.
Слaва
Украинi

Jade Elizabeth

Oh my goodness. Please check out my fiverr gigs (link in sig) or PM me or something and let me help you if you're still struggling with this after searching the online manual.
Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

ARG01

Just to clarify, Raz0r99 was denied support and ultimately banned at our site due to the fact that he is using an illegally obtained copy of a premium theme.

Edited: Link removed as we moved the topic to our Recycle Bin. But you get the idea.

Ceasing in offering support is respectfully requested.  ;)
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

RazOr99

Jade Elizabeth

So I would hazard a guess that's where your errors are coming from ha ha.

Advertisement: