News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Tapatalk error

Started by Juan Savage, July 29, 2014, 12:32:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juan Savage

My forum was working well. Another mod messed things up and I replaced all of the files in sources and themes. Well, Tapatalk was installed before I replaced the files. It wouldn't work after the file replacements, of course. I couldn't unintall it and install it so I made SMF think that it was never installed and tried to install it. It tests the install and says that it's OK, but when I try to install, it gives me this error:

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home4/********/public_html/forums/Packages/temp/db/install.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home4/********/public_html/forums/Sources/Packages.php on line 938

Thanks for any help.

kat

Sorry, Juan! Dunno how this got missed... :(

In this part of the error...

public_html/forums/Packages/temp/db/install.php

I'm curious as to where the "db" part comes from.

Kindred

Probably part of the extracted path/files from tapatalk...   I'd say that this needs to be brought up it's the tapatalk folks on their support site.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: