Trouble with white line

Started by LocMax, July 29, 2014, 04:29:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LocMax

So I'm having a problem with this white line which is coming from the navigation bar and the other white background while logging in, I tried removing some stuff but it just stays there, I don't know how to remove it. I'm new with the design stuff along with php so I'm just confused..

Here below the login box you can see that huge white background, is it possible to just keep the copyright info and make the width of the white "box" synced with the rest of the forum?
width of the wrapper is 60%, but I'm sure the copyright box is more.

Here, you can see the navigation bar and there's a white line just going all the way to end of the screen, where do I remove it?

I tried setting the width of those to 60% but it just makes the buttons vertical instead of horizontal and the copyright just doesn't change except the letters which move a bit left.
Thanks for help.

The inspector shows this when I check the white line:
#toolbar {
color: #444;
height: 40px;
}

And the copyright area:
#footer {
text-align: center;
background-color: #fff;
color: #444;
padding: 10px;
font-size: 12px;
}

kat

That looks suspiciously like a custom theme, there, LocMax.

If you go to the theme's download page, you'll see a small link, labelled "Comment on this theme?" (I asked for that to be changed to include "Support", ages ago. But, hey...). That'll take you to the theme's support topic, where the author can help you out, with this. :)

LocMax

Quote from: K@ on July 29, 2014, 06:10:57 AM

That looks suspiciously like a custom theme, there, LocMax.

If you go to the theme's download page, you'll see a small link, labelled "Comment on this theme?" (I asked for that to be changed to include "Support", ages ago. But, hey...). That'll take you to the theme's support topic, where the author can help you out, with this. :)
Well I have only been changing index.css and the pictures but the original was inferno by Dziner.
I don't think they'll support with theme changed so much.
Thanks for the welcome.

Basically the original navigation bar was stretched from one end of screen to another, full horizontal, now I wanna just keep it within the wrapper (the main body)

kat

Well, they might help you out. There's only one way to find out... ;)

ARG01

We have no issues offering assistance for our themes over at Dziner Studio, as long as you are not using elements from an illegally obtained theme.   ;)
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Advertisement: