Reseller

Started by Diego Andrés, July 30, 2014, 11:08:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alple

Quotewelcome to hxxp:sm.org [nonactive]
Thanks!

No, there no problems with default theme; editing does not work in Reseller only.
Should I still ask host about mod_security?

margarett

It wouldn't hurt. But if it works with default theme then it should be related to this.

I would advise you to backup your "Reseller" folder (inside Themes) and replace it with a fresh copy of the theme, just to be sure if your edits are the cause or not.
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

alple

Yes, it's true, the original Reseller works.
So the problem is really in the interface between the keyboard and the chair, and I'll try to fix it somehow, :-).

Xpresskonami

Am trying to place ads in my smf. So I install the mod "Ad manager" , after install the mod. I input my ads code into the Ad manager. But the ads are not displaying on "Reseller Themes" but it display in other themes. Help please.

ⓜⓤⓡⓐⓣ

Hello;
Can you help me?
I want to use only mobile menu. How can I do?
Thank you....

hispanomc

Hello,

Can anyone help me a bit?

If possible i would like the "login" right button to link with the login page instead of opening the "login popup" as i have a mod for social login and it is only possible to do the social login from the login page and not from the popup

I will attach a couple of images to illustrate

Gvidas

How to make col-md-2 (User info) to float on left side (on mobile devices), I mean like on this forum. BTW thank you for this awesome theme. Nice job!

Gvidas

Ok i made it myself - in bootstrap.css I deleted:
.col-lg-1, .col-lg-10, .col-lg-11, .col-lg-12, .col-lg-2, .col-lg-3, .col-lg-4, .col-lg-5, .col-lg-6, .col-lg-7, .col-lg-8, .col-lg-9, .col-md-1, .col-md-10, .col-md-11, .col-md-12, .col-md-2, .col-md-3, .col-md-4, .col-md-5, .col-md-6, .col-md-7, .col-md-8, .col-md-9, .col-sm-1, .col-sm-10, .col-sm-11, .col-sm-12, .col-sm-2, .col-sm-3, .col-sm-4, .col-sm-5, .col-sm-6, .col-sm-7, .col-sm-8, .col-sm-9, .col-xs-1, .col-xs-10, .col-xs-11, .col-xs-12, .col-xs-2, .col-xs-3, .col-xs-4, .col-xs-5, .col-xs-6, .col-xs-7, .col-xs-8, .col-xs-9 {
    position: relative;
    min-height: 1px;
    padding-right: 15px;
    padding-left: 15px;
}

And in that position wrote this:
.col-md-2{
    position: relative;
    min-height: 1px;
    padding-right: 15px;
    padding-left: 15px;
    float:left;
}

It worked:) hope this helps for others who want something like this.

The Asian

Hi, I have two issues.

When looking at the avatars on mobile they take up the majority of the screen, and I don't know much about mobile design besides resizing pages.

Also, I would like to resize the portal itself so the sidebars go further towards the edge of the page, reason being the articles are constricted in the middle.

colosseum-gaming.com

Thanks,

The Asian

The Asian

Forget my last post,

What I need is removing the replies and viewed icons (the message bubble and eye images)

ⓜⓤⓡⓐⓣ

Hello everyone; It's a problem when you turn on the mobile phone.
Automatically it grows when the page is first opened. Every page refresh automatically display zoom.
How can I prevent it.
Thank you to everyone who helped .. My Site:http://www.pcdmisforum.org

peterwaalker

How can I make pages on my theme look better like this one in the box

adiboy

HHHMMM.... Need help plase!!

THe avater in mobile view is making discussion seldom. How can i remove the avater from displaying in mobile view?
I want to display only the display name and membergroup instead of avater. Help please

Gluz

Quote from: peterwaalker on September 18, 2015, 04:34:37 AM

At the end of index.css put something like this (change the colors as you want):
.pagelinks > strong {
    border: 1px solid #739CFF;
    padding: 2px 5px;
    background-color: #C2EEFF;
}
.pagelinks a {
}
.pagelinks a:hover {
}

The Asian

Quote from: ensarman on March 23, 2015, 05:07:37 PM
hello, I want to put a standalone reply button apart from the "+" menu... to use it in PC and to be easier to reply.

Bump

Gluz

Quote from: The Asian on September 21, 2015, 09:59:31 PM
Quote from: ensarman on March 23, 2015, 05:07:37 PM
hello, I want to put a standalone reply button apart from the "+" menu... to use it in PC and to be easier to reply.

Bump
I have modified that part to have all the buttons in big screens, and the normal style menu in small screens, but it needs some template and css edits.

If you attach this files form your theme I can edit them for you, as I don't remember the exact changes, but can do a comparison between files.

-index.template.php
-index.css
-Display.template.php

adiboy

PLease Help me.. I am new to SMF and my former problems were not solved. Help me solve this two plese.

1.   How do i create a block that will display on mobile only? I dont want some blocks created via SP on reseller to appear on PC but mobile only.

2.   How do i remove avater in post on mobile and display only name?

peterwaalker

Quote from: Gluz on September 18, 2015, 07:07:46 PM
Quote from: peterwaalker on September 18, 2015, 04:34:37 AM

At the end of index.css put something like this (change the colors as you want):
.pagelinks > strong {
}
.pagelinks a {
}
.pagelinks a:hover {
}

I remain ever thankful for your good works. Thanks as always.

There is something left, i couldn't see Go Down button and Go Up It should Show Go Down when you have reached up the page and Go Up when yu have reached down the page

STRONGHOLD

Hello All,

First of all, thanks for this beautiful theme.

In my website the buttons (reply, add pool etc.) doesnt seem when i click the "+" button.
I attached the problem.

Can you please help me? What should i edit ?

Xpresskonami

in my reseller themes, am trying to add External Links to the Menu, e.g "HOME, FORUM, HELP".... so I want to add a link to it e.g "HOME, NEWS, MUSIC, FORUM, HELP
please how can I edit the menu????

Advertisement: