News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Reseller

Started by Diego Andrés, July 30, 2014, 11:08:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kardamilas

I did device width and hide block and it shows like that

I d like all to be a bit smaller on the screen.

Kardamilas

another one...
How can i make that leveled with the center  block

sajidicma

Nice theme. A very good effort. A little help is needed. How can I reduce size of Avatars, because due to large size, avatar images are appearing blurred especially on mobile phone.

Ninja ZX-10RR

Quote from: sajidicma on May 11, 2016, 10:36:44 AM
Nice theme. A very good effort. A little help is needed. How can I reduce size of Avatars, because due to large size, avatar images are appearing blurred especially on mobile phone.
Quote from: Ninja ZX-10RR on December 24, 2015, 09:56:43 AM
I consider this as one of the best responsive themes around, however, if Daniiel allows me, I'd suggest to edit the following:
.poster li.avatar img {width: 100%;} into .poster li.avatar img {max-width: 100%;} otherwise when you see it in mobile view, the avatar expands and stretches horribly over the full page, becoming extremely pixelated and very annoying. It doesn't change anything in other views, except if the user uploaded a minified avatar thumbnail, which is unlikely (and honestly his problem ;D).
I already applied this fix onto 2 customers forum, so I feel I am not alone thinking it this way  ;)

Fixes aside, merry Christmas!
Not sure why Daniiel ignored me but that's the fix. (The file is one of the css files, I honestly cannot remember which one at the moment).
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

deleted_account

Quick question: How would I edit the url of the home button to redirect somewhere else? Thanks.

neo1998x

Can the avatar on the mobile thread view be fixed?
The avatars look enormous!

qc

Delete the following code from index.css:
.poster li.avatar img {
    width: 100%;
}

Edit: ...or just look up the posts above yours :/
Playing quizduell? Having quizduell questions? Our german quizduell forum quizcommunity.de is looking for quiz freaks to come and play quizduell with us :)

c3463836

Hi,
How do I change the board icons ?

Jingaling

Hi. Was hoping to add the membergroup name back in when people post. All I can see is the members group star (eg one yellow for newbie or 5 red for admin). Is there a simple way to re-add the membergroup name as well as their stars?

Thanks for a great theme!

***EDIT***
It's ok, I found out the answer from a previous comment in this thread.

jholla

Thanks for a great theme, I'm really enjoying it. I do have one problem that I am not sure how to fix:

If you are logged in and close the tab/page and then come back 15 mins later or so, it looks like you aren't logged in anymore (you see the Login and Register buttons). However, you are still technically logged in... if you click the Register button, it will automatically show you logged in again.

Anyone have any ideas?

xiaonick

Hi Daniiel,

When you look at the theme on a phone, it only shows board names. is it possible to make the Unread post column shows in mobile view.

Thank you!

moner

Hello
very Important
I need Reseller theme For SMF 1.1.21

Please Help me

Kindred

Actually, even more important... You need to upgrade to 2.0.x, since 1.1.x is at the end of its life and will even cease support after 2.1 is released...   
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

moner

Quote from: Kindred on July 09, 2016, 02:02:09 AM
Actually, even more important... You need to upgrade to 2.0.x, since 1.1.x is at the end of its life and will even cease support after 2.1 is released...

Hello ,Kindred

yes i know but but there important mod for me working only with SMF 1.x.x
and it's not working with SMF 2
View Any Topic permission mod

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=687
i am send reply upgrade request and no answer
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=156660.msg3879997#msg3879997

i am send reply add This feature in SMF
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=547009.0

I did not find help so far! :(

Kindred

as stated - it is unlikely to be added as a feature.

And this theme is unlikely to be redone for 1.1.x - especially since 1.1.x is at the end of its life and won't do responsive, at all.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Goodman854

I noticed a bug. If there are links in the top bar like "Admin" that have drop downs you have to select a drop down. I can't just hit admin and go to the admin area I have to select one of the sub sets of admin. It's usable but annoying. would there be a way to fix that?

Ninja ZX-10RR

No, you can't have an element that is 2 things at the same time (link and dropdown-opener).
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Goodman854

Quote from: Ninja ZX-10RR on July 28, 2016, 06:17:12 PM
No, you can't have an element that is 2 things at the same time (link and dropdown-opener).
Every other theme including the default does this. Do you not know what I'm talking about. And yes you totally can. For most you have to click on the min arrow next to the ADMIN \/ link *\/*. For others you hover over it and see the drop downs and dont click any and just click the primary top. With this theme I literally can't get into the main part of the Forums Admin section without going into a random area first.

Ninja ZX-10RR

I am not sure what you mean then, since the default theme does *not* have that feature, if you click on a dropdown menu it takes you to the corresponding URL, as the dropdown appears while hovering the main button...

If you want to do it so that the main button is BOTH a link AND a dropdown opener, again, it's not possible on the same element. However, if you want to have an additional arrow that can work as a dropdown on click next to the standard link, it's possible.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Kindred

Actually, that's not quite true... You can have a menu item that is both a clickable link and a hover trigger
Слaва
Украинi

Advertisement: