one User in my smf forum, there can't recieve mails wenn receiving a message

Started by oldguest, August 01, 2014, 05:49:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldguest

Hello
I have a user in my smf forum there can't receive  mail message, wenn my user recieve a message.
I have asked my user to check the spam filter, and the messages from my forum, is not in the spam filter, and the mail provider does not filter the message to the spam filter.
My user did not recieve the mail wenn incomming private message in the forum.
I have the last version of smf installed.
My user use a Danish provider called Jubii.dk, but i have tryed to make a mail adress on this provider, but this mail adress Work wenn recieving messages in the forum.

Best regards
Noeyes

br360

Have you checked the member's personal message settings to see if maybe they set this- "Notify by email every time you receive a personal message:" to never?

oldguest

Hello
Yes i have, and the users preferences have the right settings.
Best regards
Noeyes

Ninja ZX-10RR

If the problem is related to only one user there is something wrong with that user and very much likely you nor your SMF forum are responsible for it.
Anyway... Double check all those email stuff and also the error log. The error log will tell you if your forum will fail in sending an email, so, if the forum fails it's the forum being faulty otherwise it's something wrong with the member provider or antispam or whatever, something wrong at his side anyway.
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Bigguy

Advertisement: