News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

subs-post.php getting deleted after upgrade

Started by RedRotors, August 02, 2014, 09:51:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedRotors

Hi,

I upgraded my forum from 1.1.19 to the 2.0.8, everything went smoothly, but when I try to make a post, it give me that :

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/redrotor/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs-Post.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/redrotor/public_html/forum/Sources/Post.php on line 103

And the file don't exist, indeed. I re-upload it, refresh, and it's gone.

- I looked with my host, and they didn't delete it.
- I have not install any new mod, but mods from the previous version are still there/untouched.

any idea ?

thanks,
Marc

Arantor

I'd check again with your host, perhaps their security rules are convinced it's a bad file - amongst other things, that file handles sending email and some hosts do actually delete it automatically because it 'seems suspicious'.

RedRotors

I checked again with my host, but they said that the file is not quarantine, so i'm clueless.. the forum is down
since a week and i don't know what to do now..

Arantor

Put the file back up from inside the 2.0.8 upgrade pac kage...

RedRotors

I freshly re-download the 2.0.8 package , take the subs-post.php and re-upload it. Same thing, the file got delete as soon as it's uploaded.

Arantor

Tell your host that. Ask them if they restrict certain functions and if so what.

Kindred

definitely a host issue....   SMF does not delete its own files
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

RedRotors

After struggling with my host, they 'fix' the problem, but never told me what it was.. :-\

thanks for your help!

Advertisement: