News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

uiLight Tweetie - A twitter-like theme

Started by Develope, August 02, 2014, 07:12:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NanoSector

I mean like a mod that throws all of the information into a $context variable or similar, so other themes can make use of it if they want to.
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

Develope

Quote from: NanoSector on August 08, 2014, 06:57:39 PM
I mean like a mod that throws all of the information into a $context variable or similar, so other themes can make use of it if they want to.
Yes I think I can do this. But the theme comes first, so you probably have to wait for that some time.

NanoSector

"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

Herman's Mixen

Good to see stuff like this, not that its my thing but like what I see ... well done :P
Met vriendelijke groet, The Burglar!

House Mixes | Mixcloud | Any Intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent.
It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction. - Albert Einstein

Former Godfather of our dutch community ;)

Develope

Update: I started working on ajax support for the boardfeed and I already got some good results.
Would you guys appreciate ajax support ?

NanoSector

Mstcool

Very nice theme, looking forward to seeing it done. :)

Develope

Thank you,

The next update will come soon and I swear it will be really awesome ;D

Mstcool

Quote from: Develope on August 11, 2014, 02:34:26 PM
Thank you,

The next update will come soon and I swear it will be really awesome ;D

No Problem. :)

Frantix

Quote from: NanoSector on August 08, 2014, 06:57:39 PM

Beautiful piece to add some excitment to something that has become stale.  I would love to have the user details like this but retain a typical theme for forums. The way it is, it could be a nice branch out based on users rather than topics.  But as  I said, I like  it more as a mod that can add something to a forum & individuals.

I also agree with askal on the need for something fresh conceptually from the forum aspect.  I think I understand where he's coming from on Discourse.  It's not the implementation, coding or even the design.  It's taking something old and rethinking how it can be done.  I really don't care for it as a whole but I think it's great that there's movement in the forum space that could breed ideas and hybrids that will help maintain the origins while giving them a new interface and some new relevance.
Success breeds complacency. Complacency breeds failure. Only the paranoid survive. -Andy Grove

Develope

*** BIG UPDATE ***

Further Information coming soon.

Mstcool

Very beautiful. Is this gonna be paid or free? :p

Veee

Wow, you're doing a fab job on this theme. I've never seen anything like that, apart from twitter. Keep it up! :)

Advertisement: