'Default Theme Directory Is Wrong'- What Settting Am I Looking For?

Started by MAdean, August 04, 2014, 07:31:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAdean

Help me SMF Superstars?

My hosting on Go Daddy changed today to the new 'Classic Hosting Plan' and now my Forum is getting an error message along the top that reads:
The default themes directory is wrong, please correct it by clicking this text

Clicking it brings me to the Theme Settings page. In particular- the Theme Settings- SMF Default Theme- Core screen.

What setting am I looking for here to change?

I'm using SMF 1.1.12
Upgrading isn't really an option I would like to explore because that is the latest release that supports the Shout Box and Arcade that my forum members really enjoy.

I thought that the change in servers wouldn't effect my files- would anybody happen to know why this happened? Could this be an effect of the server move and will realign itself later without action?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much  :)
*insert witty signature quote here*

MAdean

I feel like an idiot. There was a button on the next screen that basically said 'Fix All Your Problems' and after hitting it- the theme displayed properly.

I would still like to take a second to thank the community here for their willingness to offer their time and energy to help people out. Its reassuring to know that if an issue ever comes up- there are people like the support staff here that can throw a newbie a lifeline.
*insert witty signature quote here*

Advertisement: