[FREE] Group membergroups by hex on the request a group page?

Started by Jade Elizabeth, August 12, 2014, 01:34:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jade Elizabeth

My group request list is beyond messy. I want to group them by hex.

Hell, I will not argue if you do that everywhere. I just want them chunked together. If I can pick what order the chunks are in I also wont complain but it's not required at this point ha ha.
Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

Irisado

I think that's an understatement Jade :D!

On a more serious note, can I ask if you're looking for someone to actually have admin permissions on your forum to do it, or whether you're just looking for someone to explain to you how to do it?
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Jade Elizabeth

I don't really mind to be honest, as long as the person with admin is trustworthy I guess.

That said it would be helpful if others wanted to do this (say a tip and trick) if it were explained :D.
Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

Irisado

I'm trying to ascertain whether I can move this to SMF coding, because you're likely to get more replies there, and since you're more than capable of doing this yourself if someone explains how, I thought a move might be helpful ;).
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Jade Elizabeth

Irisado

Moved, because Jade's more than capable of doing this herself :D if someone can provide explanations/code by way of replies.

Advertisement: