Detailed version check after 2.0.8 upgrade

Started by TKG26, August 16, 2014, 08:41:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TKG26

very first time i have performed an upgrade since i took over full control of my forum....

IT all went down well. my 3 mods are installed and working... But i checked this page and noticed not everything is upgraded.

Any ideas?

TKG26

its mostly languages i dont use. So no big deal..

Looks like nothing to worry about.

That said maybe ill look to remove the once i dont use.

Arantor

If the only entry inside Sources that says 2.0.4 is SSI.php, you can ignore that too.

TKG26

thanks so yes that one is still 2.0.4 so im good to go. All the other out of date stuff is languages i dont use.

Thanks...   Lot of clutter in there. I guess the initial version of SMF came loaded with a bunch.

Kindred

Only if you used some sort of auto installer from your host...   Smf install, from us, only includes English.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

TKG26

interesting.  I was not the original creator/installer of the forum. So not sure how they all got in there. Is it safe for me to remove them? I suppose via FTP

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: