News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Merging an SMF Forum with iScripts CyberMatch?

Started by Leto Atreides II, August 18, 2014, 05:10:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leto Atreides II

OK, so I got this iScripts CyberMatch software and made a dating site. Then I added an SMF forum to the same website. But the dating software and the forum are two separate entities: one must register an account on the dating site, and additionally register an account on the forum; then, one must also log into each one separately.

What I'm wondering is if there's a way I can make it so that registering for the dating site also automatically registers one to the forum, and also so that registered members, upon logging into the dating site, are also thereby logged into the forum.

I did a brief search but turned up no topics I readily recognized as addressing this sort of query.

margarett

I'm pretty sure nothing exists. And in all honestly, it's not likely to happen as most people here would not really need it... Maybe you can ask in their support forums if there is any known forum integration?
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Leto Atreides II

Oh, iScripts would do it for me... for about $500.00. I came here looking for the cheap, easy way out. I'm also cramming PHP tutorials at the moment. :D

margarett

Ouch :(

Sorry if can't help you any further, bridges are totally out of my league.
Good luck ;)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Advertisement: