News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Subscriptions

Started by Dave J, August 20, 2014, 04:53:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave J

Hi,

Is there anyway to prevent a member from using the subscription service? We have it enabled and it works fine but there are some members we would rather did not subscribe.

I have checked the settings but can see nothing and there is no memtion of this in the wiki either.

Regards

Dave
If you want quizzes to add to the new SMF2.1 quiz mod go here . There are also walkthroughs in the forum to explain how to install them and other tips.

Kindred

no, I do not believe that you can...

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Dave J

Thanks for the reply Kindred
If you want quizzes to add to the new SMF2.1 quiz mod go here . There are also walkthroughs in the forum to explain how to install them and other tips.

Sir Osis of Liver

Can probably tweak the code to not show paid subs or a specific sub to selected groups.  No time to look at it now, come back tonight if that's what you need.
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Dave J

Quote from: Krash on August 20, 2014, 01:09:48 PM
Can probably tweak the code to not show paid subs or a specific sub to selected groups.  No time to look at it now, come back tonight if that's what you need.

Thanks for the reply Krash that's not what I want.

Sir Osis of Liver

What exactly do you want?
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Advertisement: