Color Selection

Started by Razzorsi, August 20, 2014, 10:24:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razzorsi

namely interested in me / how to add colors to choose from, but that they do, and I managed to add, but can not seem to pick-up, or you could add to the whole range of types such as the phpbb forum versions.

more precisely, we manage to add color and that it works but the selection does not have a name like the picture

Thank You

Ninja ZX-10RR

Please post in your native language in the proper board as your English is not understandable. Thanks.
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Branko.

Strong people don't put others down, they lift them up.
A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it.

Ninja ZX-10RR

I'll ask to get this locked as it's the same thing :)
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Advertisement: