REQUEST make logo for me

Started by Sagar_king, August 21, 2014, 02:11:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sagar_king

Hello friends
first sorry I am newbies so don't know exact section to post
This is small request  Please make logo as a mobiletek

for my forum Thanks in advance. as I am not expert in logo making Please do it for me
If you have time Thanks again

http://mobiletek.in Smf 2.1
<hr>
Really Thankful to SMF community members for helping
All people are on this forum have their own website that's cool :D

Ninja ZX-10RR

Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Ninja ZX-10RR

It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

kat

Ninja ZX-10RR

I like all of them actually :) (yeah I know :P )

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Sagar_king

http://mobiletek.in Smf 2.1
<hr>
Really Thankful to SMF community members for helping
All people are on this forum have their own website that's cool :D

kat

If you go to those sites, you can create your own, very easily. As you know what you want, far better than we do, I think that'd be the best way, don't you?

:)

Advertisement: