Previous topic - Next topic

Eathuis

How do I get rid of the rounded corners on post boxes such as this?:

Kindred

edit the theme significantly and/or edit main_block.png

or get a different theme
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Eathuis

I will try the first one as I want to retain my current theme.

ARG01

Keep in mind (if using a portal)  that altering the topslice and botslice areas of the main_block.png image will also have an effect on areas other than the post boxes.  ;)
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Eathuis

I've edited the main_block.png and cleared both my and the forum cache and it seems to have no effect whatsoever.

ARG01

If you are talking about the site in your signature, I am seeing the change.  Try Ctrl+F5. You also seem to have left a pixel or two on the right side and I noticed that it throws your margins off. :)
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Eathuis

Quote from: SimpMode on August 22, 2014, 10:37:16 AM
If you are talking about the site in your signature, I am seeing the change.  Try Ctrl+F5. You also seem to have left a pixel or two on the right side and I noticed that it throws your margins off. :)

Thanks for spotting that.

Matthew K.

Do you just want this change on the display template? Where posts are? If so...there's a much more simple way to go about it then changing main_block (which also changes every other instance of windowbg[1,2]).

Eathuis

Quote from: Labradoodle-360 on August 22, 2014, 11:11:26 AM
Do you just want this change on the display template? Where posts are? If so...there's a much more simple way to go about it then changing main_block (which also changes every other instance of windowbg[1,2]).

I did just want to change the display template where the post are - yes!

Hj Ahmad Rasyid Hj Ismail

In that case, you should just edit your css file without any need to modify main_block.png because you actually just need to add a few css to deal with it.

Put this css code at the end of your index.css file:

div#forumposts span.topslice, div#forumposts span.topslice span,
div#forumposts span.botslice, div#forumposts span.botslice span
{
background: #fff;
height: 1px;
}
.post_wrapper
{
padding: 1em 0;
}

Eathuis

Quote from: ahrasis on August 22, 2014, 11:50:06 AM
In that case, you should just edit your css file without any need to modify main_block.png because you actually just need to add a few css to deal with it.

Put this css code at the end of your index.css file:

div#forumposts span.topslice, div#forumposts span.topslice span,
div#forumposts span.botslice, div#forumposts span.botslice span
{
background: #fff;
height: 1px;
}
.post_wrapper
{
padding: 1em 0;
}

Thanks, this helped alot.