News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

white screen

Started by sayl3r, August 22, 2014, 11:50:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sayl3r

hi,when i enter in my site ,site displays a white screen,and when i refresh it ,5-6 time it shows my forum.

how can i solve this problem?!
:|

kat

If I was in your place, I'd have a word with the host, initially. :)

sayl3r

Quote from: K@ on August 22, 2014, 12:04:48 PM
If I was in your place, I'd have a word with the host, initially. :)
i talked with them,they told me the problem is not from host :- ?

Kindred

BS.

Although the script might RESULT in the error which results in a white screen -- the CAUSE is usually on the host side.
Even if it's not, they should be able to help you look at the error logs to determine the exact cause (a white screen is due to a failure of php at the server level)

We can't help you figure it out without specific information.

aside from the actual error.log, we need
SMF Version?
Host?
URL?
Mods installed?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

sayl3r

Quote from: Kindred on August 22, 2014, 12:22:33 PM
BS.

Although the script might RESULT in the error which results in a white screen -- the CAUSE is usually on the host side.
Even if it's not, they should be able to help you look at the error logs to determine the exact cause (a white screen is due to a failure of php at the server level)

We can't help you figure it out without specific information.

aside from the actual error.log, we need
SMF Version?
Host?
URL?
Mods installed?
Hi

i spoke with them,they told me the problem in not from the server settings but i dont think so...

url : www.nimkat.in

mods : i didnt install any mode,i just changed some codes manually but wheen i saw the white screen i replaced the source files with the default source files.so there is not any extra code

and i asked from my host the error log and they send me this attach file.

Kindred

First... That URL does not lead to a forum...

Second... That file is an access log file...   Not the error.log file.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Ninja ZX-10RR

*Ninja would run away from such a host...*
They even failed to provide you the error log... It's just my 2 cents huh ;)
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Advertisement: