News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Is there any way to copy a thread?

Started by DarkMere, August 25, 2014, 06:24:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkMere

Most of our forum is private, but we would like to copy (not move), a few threads every month into the guest section, then replace them the following month with a few others. Is there any way this can be done? Thanks

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Kindred

nice find.   

So, what I said remains true... but it turns out someone has created a mod of the coding changes needed... :)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Arantor

Copying threads - with or without a mod - is fraught with surprisingly many issues and in my experience tends to be symptomatic of a larger organisational issue that could be better solved in another fashion (typically, global topics)

Advertisement: