method not implemented

Started by backgoes, August 26, 2014, 11:43:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

backgoes

my visitor can't access my site, couse 501 Method Not Implemented using some browser.
before i use indonesian utf8 language, i think that is problem so i uninstall that language and back use default language, but not fix it.. maybe problem in mod_sec but dont sure too..
my site www.tattoo.id [nofollow] hosting at arvixe
please for your help..

Ninja ZX-10RR

I can access your site actually... Anyway if your host has mod_security enabled ask them to turn it off as it can break things.
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

backgoes

had disable mod security but still 501..

Ninja ZX-10RR

It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

JBlaze

What browser is your user using?
Jason Clemons
Former Team Member 2009 - 2012

backgoes

Quote from: JBlaze on August 27, 2014, 03:14:23 AM
What browser is your user using?
opera mini..

update:
-instal new smf with sub domain in same server but still got 501
-instal new smf at other hosting is no get error 501, all browser can access

the problem in arvixe..

Ninja ZX-10RR

As I already suggested post a ticket to your host ;)

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Oldiesmann

I personally would recommend staying far away from Arvixe as well as any other host that offers "unlimited" space and/or bandwidth. There is absolutely no such thing.
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

Ninja ZX-10RR

Oh, they are also oversellers then? Didn't know that, I hadn't looked. This board might help though: http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?board=4.0 ;)

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Advertisement: