News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

[Help] Smftricks.com shoutbox

Started by ThijsW, August 27, 2014, 03:49:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThijsW

Hello,

I use the shoutbox mod, smftricks.com. I thought everything was working, and on my admin account that was. When I went to a test account, so just one member. The shoutbox isn't appeared.
How can I ensure that these visible and useable for all members?

Regards, Thijs.
TegraZone.

kat

I'm not being funny, here... But, if you got the mod from smftricks.com, why not ask them? After all, they'll know how the mod's coded...

Ninja ZX-10RR

As above :)

But also a quick guess... Did you enable the permission to view the shoutbox for regular members? ;)
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

ThijsW

Oow. Thack you. I'm new with SMF :p

ThijsW

Hello,
I use the shoutbox, smftricks.com. On the top: "Moderation Panel. I want to change this to Mod paneel. I am Dutch. Can I do this, and in which file?

Greetz, Thijs.

Illori

please dont open multiple topics on the same issue. same thing applies here, ask the mod author.

Advertisement: