News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

home page help

Started by SumairAli, August 28, 2014, 06:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SumairAli

help me i am using smf portal and i want to when i go my forum its come on forum section not on home
hope you understand

sorry for bad english

Kindred

well....  since SMF is a forum...   and there is no specific portal called smf portal....
???

1- are you running a portal mod on your smf installation?
2- if yes, then you should ask for help in the support topic dediated to supporting that mod.  Every one of the portal mods allows you to have a "homepage" other than the boardindex
3- if no, then get a portal mod
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?action=search;type=17;approved=1

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

SumairAli

i am using simple portal
now i want if someone open my forum url then get forum page not portal home page :/

Kindred

See point 2 - questions regarding specific mods should be asked in the support topic, or on the support site for that specific mod.

In your case, there is a setting...  Not sure where it is, but I guarantee you that the questions has been answered, probably a dozen times, in the support topic.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: