Moderation sub's

Started by ThijsW, August 28, 2014, 09:12:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThijsW

Hello,
Under moderation assist me alone reported post.
How do I get there again in moderation center etc.?

Kindred

if there are open reports, they will be displayed in the moderation center...
also under posts > reported posts

I really recommend that you read through the WIKI/manual, since everything that you have asked, in multiple threads,  is actually answered in there....
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

ThijsW

Ninja ZX-10RR

Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

ThijsW

There were four first option, and now only one!

Ninja ZX-10RR

Your post is pretty unclear... Dude it's not that hard to access Moderate, you will get to the Moderation center just like that...
Or if you prefer http://{your forum url}/index.php?action=moderate I can't understand where the problem is, really.
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

ThijsW

I moderation menu, but not four submenus. I have only one.

Ninja ZX-10RR

It should be like this
QuoteMain!
Moderation Center
Moderation Log
Topic Solved Log
Warnings
Watched Members
Unapproved Attachments
Reported Posts
Membergroups
Membergroup Requests
View Membergroups
Preferences
Change Settings
What do you have instead? Are you using the "Administrator" membergroup? What about SMF version and the theme? Screenshot?

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

ThijsW

Version 2.0.8
Theme = Reseller
Schreenshot:

Ninja ZX-10RR

I said... CLICK on the menu...

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Burke ♞ Knight

Quote from: Kindred on August 28, 2014, 09:17:48 AM
I really recommend that you read through the WIKI/manual, since everything that you have asked, in multiple threads,  is actually answered in there....

ThijsW

Do not you get me seriously
Under moderation hear four submenus to stand.
There is only one !!!

Kindred

try changing back to the default theme...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Arantor

It's not nice to get cross with people that are trying to help you but don't understand you very well.

In your case it would appear you have turned off the moderation log and post moderation in Admin > Configuration > Core Features, meaning that the only item left is Reported Posts. Of course, a bad mod may have done the same thing too.

ThijsW

I found it. It turned out not to be saved. Sorry for my reaction before.

Advertisement: