News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Cant send e-mails

Started by bokiromanista, August 28, 2014, 01:44:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bokiromanista

Hello i have problem with sending emails from forum(forget pass, activation mail...) they never delivered, everything work fine until i move my site on godaddy i try to enter parameters from mail created on godaddy and not work then i make gmail account and enter this settings

mail type: SMTP
SMTP server: smtp.gmail.com
SMTP port: 587 (im try and other ports)
SMTP username: my email address
and ofcorse  my password

but i get same error logs as with my godaddy email accont, i  get this few error lines in error log

When try to send forget pass email:

.../index.php?action=reminder;sa=picktype
Could not connect to SMTP host: 111 : Connection refused

and this

fsockopen() [<a href='function.fsockopen'>function.fsockopen</a>]: unable to connect to smtp.gmail.com:587
(Connection refused) /home/content/15/10990515/html/forum/Sources/Subs-Post.php
Line: 1325

i get this two errors when try to send activation email or forget pass email but in all error log pages over 1600 erorrs i get this

.../forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=abe89577422d0ec366ad751e0d255ac4&amp;amp;scheduled=mailq;ts=1409246874 111 : Connection refused

im use last version of smf on my forum

www.romabalkan.net/forum

bokiromanista

I dont know is important but i use newest tapatalk module on my site too

bokiromanista

margarett

Please don't bump your topic in such short time.

If things were working before and stopped working when you moved servers, you should be asking your host about it...
Anyway check this:
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=343385.0

And make sure the server has the outbound port unlocked.
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

detercan

him it happened once on wordpress lol. Its just because the gmail u re using. if u change any SSI setting there or directed it before it happens. Could you try it again when you get a new gmail account:) I have fixed this in this way. And the error was same cannot connected port 111 sth like this

Advertisement: