page numbers in a thread are missing

Started by alfren, August 28, 2014, 10:34:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfren

Greetings SMF Community!

I there's an issue in our forum that I can't seem to fix.

our forum site is selfhelpmagazine . com and if you click on the "General/Open Chat" thread you can see the topics there but in the pages numbers area, it only shows page 1. And I am very sure that the topics here can go up to 9 pages.

The issue started happening when this thread was attack by a lot of spam post, at least 40 pages of spam topics are posted and after we remove at least 1 spam topic, the other topics will be gone or won't show up in the thread. So I tried posting a test post in that thread and the topics that were missing are showing up again. And so I think the issue here is the spam topics that were posted, so I removed all of  them, all the spam topics and all that's left now are those topics that were posted before which consist of at least 9 pages. But after that when I open the thread "General/Open Chat" the topics are showing up properly but only page 1, there is no link for the other pages.

Is there anyone here who knows how to fix this issue or have experienced this issue before, It would be big help for me.

Many thanks!

Burke ♞ Knight

Try this:

Admin -> Forum Maintenance...
Click the Run now for Recount all forum totals and statistics

alfren

Quote from: BurkeKnight on August 28, 2014, 10:46:58 PM
Try this:

Admin -> Forum Maintenance...
Click the Run now for Recount all forum totals and statistics

Wow works like magic!!! Thanks for this. Issue resolved now!

Advertisement: