News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Profile display issues

Started by Rhodes, August 29, 2014, 06:02:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhodes

Hello, I would like some direction as to why I am experiencing 2 issues. The 1st being how everything goes about of proportion depending on how many items a profile has or by avatar size. The 2nd issue is that the words; "personal text" show. Below are 2 of the most extreme examples.

1) 2)

I would mean very much to me, if someone could explain to me what could possibly be causing these issues and how I could go about resolving  them. Thank you.

Burke ♞ Knight

Are you using the latest version of SMF?
Any Mods installed?
Are you using a custom theme?
Link to site so we can see for ourselves?

Deaks

This seems to be a custom file, can you change to the smf default theme and see if the issue is the same.
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Rhodes

Sorry for my long response guys. I switched to the default and switched back, I think it has to just be an issue with this theme I'm using. I assume the Author left bugs in it when it was released. Could you guys maybe identify the line of code in the theme thats giving me these issues? Here's the url so you can see for yourselves hxxp:www.tier-1.us [nonactive]

Ninja ZX-10RR

Theme questions should be addressed in the relative theme support topic actually as the authors know much better than us their own code ;)
As you edited the link and seeing that it's now working I can link you the topic to post in --> http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=515472.0
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Rhodes

Alright thank you for pointing me in the right direction. :)

Advertisement: