News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

No vietnamese languages any more

Started by tranhiep_116, August 29, 2014, 10:21:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tranhiep_116

I haven't seen vietnamese languages any more. who can tell me why?

Kindred

The vietnamese language board was closed for the moment since there was no moderator and 99.9% of the posts were being made by vietnamese spammers.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

tranhiep_116

Tomy Tran

Quote from: Kindred on August 30, 2014, 11:18:06 AM
The vietnamese language board was closed for the moment since there was no moderator and 99.9% of the posts were being made by vietnamese spammers.

You are closing here mean pushing them into a local and un-official site that you could not control.

Kindred

Fine...   Find us an active moderator for the Vietnamese site who can help control the spammers.

The point is, there have been very few, if any, real posts in the Vietnamese support board for a while now. I would think that serves to send users away as much as closing the board did.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Tomy Tran

I think this way is better:

1, Open it back in state of unable to submit new thread.
2, Post a topic recruit a mod in that cat should contact direct you.
3, Clear any topics or posts that you think they are spam.

So you remain it as no more new topics or posts but informative for newbie who want to help.

Kindred

we can't do that until/unless we get a moderator who is willing to help
Слaва
Украинi

Tomy Tran

Advertisement: