Pre-Defined Poll Options

Started by stehill, August 29, 2014, 04:52:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stehill

I'm looking for a plugin that would allow me to have a board on my forums that was specifically for polls, that used a predefined set of poll responses.  (E.G. Strongly Agree, Somewhat Agree, Neither Agree nor Disagree, somewhat disagree, strongly disagree). 

I want to have a place for my customers base to make feature requests and then discuss and vote on their merits.  Hopefully this could be done with an existing mod if anyone knows of one.  My Google skills have been somewhat weak on this.

kat

I don't remember seeing a mod, for this. I believe that this is going to take quite a bit of work, to produce, too.

So... Would you be willing to pay, for this?

If so, you might get a quicker response, if you change the title of the topic to include "[PAID] Pre-Defined Poll Options" in the title.

That's bound to get noticed. ;)

stehill

To be honest, I am mostly just checking to see if something like this already exists.  I was actually considering writing the add on myself, but I was trying to make sure I wasn't going to re-invent the wheel along the way

margarett

Gave a quick spin at our modsite. A search for "poll" brings no relevant results :(

Might be worth to check other sites with SMF mods, maybe. But I don't think I ever seen such request...
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Advertisement: