News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Say Thanks

Started by kelvincool, August 30, 2014, 05:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragon41673

It's alright, I don't mind re-doing everything, it's just tedious. I wish there was a way to automate it, but I think I recall you saying it can't be done.
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures

Dragon41673

FYI, I uninstalled the old one, installed the new version...and it works just fine without re-doing the manual changes!

Is it possible that when uninstalling, it skips the problem file for Back N Black, and it remained there after the uninstall, so when I installed the new one...that same file that is skipped/failed isn't touched so it's just taking over once done?

kelvincool

Think you might be right, the problem file is Stats.template.php and it does indeed skip it on uninstall so you'll be fine doing that.

Dragon41673

Ok cool...I appreciate the help!

DragoN_PT

Cool mod!

On install it gave me an error on Load.php witch i was able to fix looking at the Load2.php provided by kelvincool (thanks ^^). Now im getting the following error:

Undefined index: thanks xxx/Sources/Load.php
Line: 1316

Line 1316:  'thanks' => $profile['thanks'],

Any help?

DragoN_PT

Quote from: DragoN_PT on March 24, 2015, 06:51:37 AM
Cool mod!

On install it gave me an error on Load.php witch i was able to fix looking at the Load2.php provided by kelvincool (thanks ^^). Now im getting the following error:

Undefined index: thanks xxx/Sources/Load.php
Line: 1316

Line 1316:  'thanks' => $profile['thanks'],

Any help?

Looks like we can't edit messages that have the code tag... Anyway, I was able to fix it.

Steve

It's not the code tag. Editing is only allowed for a certain period of time. And glad you got it sorted.
DO NOT pm me for support!

DragoN_PT

Ah, so that's it... Thanks for pointing it out.  ;)

DragoN_PT

Need some help... After a webhost migration I'm able to access the site (simpleportal page) and all seems good. The problem lies on the forum were I get a:
Fatal error: Class 'SayThanks' not found in /xxx/Sources/Load.php(2323) : eval()'d code on line 439

After disabling the evaluation of templates I get a:
Fatal error: Class 'SayThanks' not found in /xxx/Themes/default/Display.template.php on line 439

Can anyone help me?

kelvincool

Quote from: DragoN_PT on March 27, 2015, 11:11:35 AM
Need some help... After a webhost migration I'm able to access the site (simpleportal page) and all seems good. The problem lies on the forum were I get a:
Fatal error: Class 'SayThanks' not found in /xxx/Sources/Load.php(2323) : eval()'d code on line 439

After disabling the evaluation of templates I get a:
Fatal error: Class 'SayThanks' not found in /xxx/Themes/default/Display.template.php on line 439

Can anyone help me?

Guessing some of the files were not migrated, can you see if there's a SayThanks.php in the Sources directory?

DragoN_PT

Yes there is. And the problem seems to be related with the display.template because I've uploaded one that I had from a previous backup and the forum loads fine. Just without the say_thanks features (and perhaps some from other mods since this backup was made when I had just a few mods installed).

kelvincool

Do you have access to your database? Can you see what value you have for integrate_load_theme in the settings table?

Also check the permissions on the SayThanks.php file, perhaps it is not readable.

DragoN_PT

As for the file its set for 644. As for the table i don't see any integrate_load_theme... Could that be the reason? Everything else seems to be working like accounts, post count and etc.

I can go and check folder by folder or/and re upload all the main folders...

kelvincool

Does it say SayThanks is installed on the packages page?

How about in the table log_packages, do you see SayThanks in there with 0 for both member_removed and time_removed? Is the database from before you installed SayThanks?

DragoN_PT

The DB was exported moments before we migrate our site so it was with the mod already installed.

Its listed as installed on the package list but on the DB I have 2 records about SayThanks. Probably the error lies here... One of those have both member_removed and time_removed set to 0 but the other has me as member_removed and a bunch of numbers in time_removed.

kelvincool

That's fine, there will be multiple entries in there if you've installed previous versions.

It's definitely to do with the missing integrate_load_theme entry in the settings table, why it's missing is the question. I think at this point, your best bet is to uninstall the mod and re-install, the mod should add the entries back into the settings table.

DragoN_PT

Isn't it easier just to migrate the DB again or that won't work? Because your mod is giving me some errors when I try to uninstall.

kelvincool

You can try that again if you want, could be the export didn't work properly so it's worth a try. I'm guessing the errors on uninstall is to do with the manually modified Load.php.

DragoN_PT

Ok. I've tried to re upload the DB with no success, the error was there again. I did uninstalled and re installed the mod and now everything seems to be working as it should.

Thanks for your time and patience, kelvincool.  ;)

420Connect.co.uk

I'm having a similar issue when I been rebuilding my forum..

I currently have the mod functioning as it should as far as I can tell but when I was installing it..

this part failed and when I tried to find it manually, still couldn't.. - I have a lot of MOD's installed that could have altered that part before but would like to add it in where it would be now..

Code (find) Select
LEFT JOIN {db_prefix}membergroups AS pg ON (pg.id_group = mem.id_post_group)
LEFT JOIN {db_prefix}membergroups AS mg ON (mg.id_group = mem.id_group)';
}
elseif ($set == 'minimal')

Code (add before) Select
LEFT JOIN {db_prefix}messages_thanks_stats AS mts ON (mts.id_member = mem.id_member)
      in Load.php   

Attached is my Load.php if you wouldn't mind having a look!

Many thanks as always!
www.420Connect.co.uk ~ A Social Network For The #CannabisCommunity ~ Come say "High" ;)

Advertisement: