News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Say Thanks

Started by kelvincool, August 30, 2014, 05:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragon41673

I'm currently in a host transfer, and the new host stated they found the following error...

Fatal error: Class 'SayThanks' not found in /home/ariesgam/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(2242) : eval()'d code on line 528

Any idea as to what it is before I go & update the site to be live?
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures

kelvincool

Two things to check:

1. Can you see SayThanks.php in the sources directory? Is it readable?
2. Can you see SayThanks.php in the value for integrate_pre_include in the settings table?

Dragon41673

#1 - Yes
#2 - I'm still pretty new at this, so that's like speaking a foreign language to me! LOL Where do I find "integrate_pre_include" at?

kelvincool

Do you have access to phpmyadmin or similar? Guessing not...

Have you tried uninstalling it and reinstalling? If that variable was missing it'll be added back in on reinstall.

Dragon41673

Yes, I do, the host move is completed & I have full access. Doing a backup of the site post-move (got one pre-move too)...so I can check in a little while.

Dragon41673

Ok...I checked the old database from my old host & the new one from the new host...

The SayThanks.php is there in the new database in "integrate_pre_include" in the settings table.

So just re-install the mod?

kelvincool

Is the path to the file correct in the value?

Dragon41673

It seems it's pointing to the old path on the old host.

I'm going to have lots of issues now aren't I because I moved hosts???

kelvincool

Well, that's pretty much the only place the mod uses the absolute path like that so you should be able to just update that with the correct path. I would suggest doing a search in that table for any other variables using the old path.

I take it you've already used repair_settings.php when you moved hosts?

Dragon41673

Ok...I just had the new host company run a database wide change...but I was still getting the error...so...

I uninstalled the mod, and re-installed it, and it's not showing up. I went back to check my extra modifications I had to do for the "Back N Black" theme...and they are all there, so I'm not understanding why it's not showing up.

Dragon41673

Ok...never mind, I figured out the issue. I was going too fast & forgot to select Core & Back N Black for install.

larry007

Hi kelvincool

I miss the icon thank.png, please look at attachement picture. BUG?

I created the new german language files for your Ver. 1.3.1

utf8:

// Say Thanks Mod
//German translation for Ver 1.3.1 by larry007 , (http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?action=profile;area=summary;u=130706)
$txt['saythanks_text'] = 'Sag Danke';
$txt['saythanks_thanked'] = 'Folgende Mitglieder bedankten sich: ';
$txt['saythanks_thankscount'] = 'Dankeschön';
$txt['saythanks_times'] = 'mal'; // e.g Thanked 7 times
$txt['saythanks_withdraw_thanks'] = 'Danke entziehen';
$txt['saythanks_settings'] = 'Say Thanks [MOD]';
$txt['saythanks_withdraw_thanks_settings_desc'] = 'Aktiviere "Danksagung entziehen"';
$txt['saythanks_hide_thanks_count_on_post_settings_desc'] = 'Verstecke Anzahl der Danksagung im Beitrag';
$txt['saythanks_hide_thanks_count_in_profile_settings_desc'] = 'Verstecke Anzahl der Danksagung im Profil';
$txt['saythanks_hide_thanks_stats_settings_desc'] = 'Verstecke TOP 10 in der Statistik';
$txt['saythanks_show_thanked_posts'] = 'Danksagungen'; // Tab title for showing all your posts that have been thanked
$txt['saythanks_most_thanked'] = 'Top 10 bedankte Mitglieder';
$txt['saythanks_most_thanks_given'] = 'Top 10 Danksager';
$txt['saythanks_disable_on_boards'] = 'Deaktiviere in individuellen Boards';
$txt['saythanks_title'] = 'Verberge nach Anzahl der Bedankungen';
$txt['saythanks_hide_text'] = 'Du brauchst eine bestimmte Anzahl von {thanks_needed} Bedankungen, du brachst noch {thanks_left} Bedankungen.';
$txt['saythanks_desc'] = 'Verstecke Beitragsinhalt abhängig von der Anzahl der gemachten Bedankungen.';
$txt['saythanks_thanked_title'] = 'Verberge bei Dankeschön';
$txt['saythanks_hide_thanked_text'] = 'Du musst dich Bedanken um den Beitrag zu sehen.';
$txt['saythanks_thanked_desc'] = 'Verstecke Beitragsinhalt abhängig von der Anzahl der gemachten Bedankungen.';
$txt['saythanks_input_title'] = 'Minimum an Dankeschön Anzahl';
$txt['saythanks_ajax_success'] = 'Bedankt';
$txt['saythanks_ajax_loading'] = 'Bedanken...';
$txt['saythanks_ajax_error'] = 'Beim Bedanken trat ein Fehler auf';
$txt['saythanks_ajax_guest'] = '<a href="' . $scripturl . '?action=login">Zum Bedanken des Beitrages musst du Eingeloggt sein</a>';
// Say Thanks Mod

non utf8:

// Say Thanks Mod
//German translation for Ver 1.3.1 by larry007 , (http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?action=profile;area=summary;u=130706)
$txt['saythanks_text'] = 'Sag Danke';
$txt['saythanks_thanked'] = 'Folgende Mitglieder bedankten sich: ';
$txt['saythanks_thankscount'] = 'Dankeschön';
$txt['saythanks_times'] = 'mal'; // e.g Thanked 7 times
$txt['saythanks_withdraw_thanks'] = 'Danke entziehen';
$txt['saythanks_settings'] = 'Say Thanks [MOD]';
$txt['saythanks_withdraw_thanks_settings_desc'] = 'Aktiviere "Danksagung entziehen"';
$txt['saythanks_hide_thanks_count_on_post_settings_desc'] = 'Verstecke Anzahl der Danksagung im Beitrag';
$txt['saythanks_hide_thanks_count_in_profile_settings_desc'] = 'Verstecke Anzahl der Danksagung im Profil';
$txt['saythanks_hide_thanks_stats_settings_desc'] = 'Verstecke TOP 10 in der Statistik';
$txt['saythanks_show_thanked_posts'] = 'Danksagungen'; // Tab title for showing all your posts that have been thanked
$txt['saythanks_most_thanked'] = 'Top 10 bedankte Mitglieder';
$txt['saythanks_most_thanks_given'] = 'Top 10 Danksager';
$txt['saythanks_disable_on_boards'] = 'Deaktiviere in individuellen Boards';
$txt['saythanks_title'] = 'Verberge nach Anzahl der Bedankungen';
$txt['saythanks_hide_text'] = 'Du brauchst eine bestimmte Anzahl von {thanks_needed} Bedankungen, du brachst noch {thanks_left} Bedankungen.';
$txt['saythanks_desc'] = 'Verstecke Beitragsinhalt abhängig von der Anzahl der gemachten Bedankungen.';
$txt['saythanks_thanked_title'] = 'Verberge bei Dankeschön';
$txt['saythanks_hide_thanked_text'] = 'Du musst dich Bedanken um den Beitrag zu sehen.';
$txt['saythanks_thanked_desc'] = 'Verstecke Beitragsinhalt abhängig von der Anzahl der gemachten Bedankungen.';
$txt['saythanks_input_title'] = 'Minimum an Dankeschön Anzahl';
$txt['saythanks_ajax_success'] = 'Bedankt';
$txt['saythanks_ajax_loading'] = 'Bedanken...';
$txt['saythanks_ajax_error'] = 'Beim Bedanken trat ein Fehler auf';
$txt['saythanks_ajax_guest'] = '<a href="' . $scripturl . '?action=login">Zum Bedanken des Beitrages musst du Eingeloggt sein</a>';
// Say Thanks Mod

kelvincool

Can you see thank.png in Themes\default\images\theme\? Is saythanks.css being used on the page?

Thanks for the german translation!

larry007

Yes the png file is in this folder.

and the saythanks.css file is in

Themes\default\css

and in

Themes\core\css

I use the Inferno theme and tryed to copy the saythanks.css in

Themes\inferno_20a\css

but it doesn't show the thank.png at all.

kelvincool

@larry007, it seems you are using the saythanks.css that was meant for core themes only, I would suggest you extract the css from the zip again, as from the sounds of it, the one in default is the wrong one too.

larry007

Hi

sorry I do not know why but I played with the saythanks.css

I have copied the wrong css in the wrong folder back  :o

I did it again, the core css in the core folder and the other one in default..... now it works.

sorry for the trouble.....  8)

kelvincool

• Updated german translation, thanks to larry007
  • Replaced Top 10 Thankers with Top 10 Thanked posts
  • Added thanked by user posts page

I decided to replace the top 10 thankers with the top 10 thanked posts since it seemed a better fit and I didn't want to go with an odd numbered stats page.

Whilst doing this release I also looked into tapatalk support, what I've concluded is that the tapatalk themselves actually added in the support for the other thank mod into their mod. While I can possibly emulate the same code so that tapatalk sort of works, it would be quite flakey, I also haven't figured out how I can actually use tapatalk locally to do any testing. So basically it's probably not going to happen.

Dragon41673

kelvin...

Just wanted to say thank you for always updating this mod...that's great of you. Wild question, do you have plans on supporting SMF 2.1.x when it comes out?

kelvincool

I don't foresee it being a lot of work to upgrade this to 2.1 so yes, most likely.

Dragon41673

Quote from: kelvincool on May 25, 2015, 03:23:42 PM
I don't foresee it being a lot of work to upgrade this to 2.1 so yes, most likely.

Awesome! That's really good to hear.

Advertisement: