News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Message Notification on login.

Started by EliteClicks, September 01, 2014, 09:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EliteClicks

Is a mod as in this preview is available? :)

I will explain..
When a user logins a notification as on that image should be displayed.. :)
I'm using SMF 2.0.8 :)

Thanks for support!

Steve

I take it you want something different than the popup message you get if you go to Profile -> Modify Profile -> Personnel Messaging and check the box that says 'Show a popup when I receive new messages.' ?
DO NOT pm me for support!

Ninja ZX-10RR

Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

EliteClicks

Quote from: Steve on September 01, 2014, 11:59:17 AM
I take it you want something different than the popup message you get if you go to Profile -> Modify Profile -> Personnel Messaging and check the box that says 'Show a popup when I receive new messages.' ?

I think it is dialog box rather than a popup as I shown.. ? :)
dialog box isn't look good :(

Quote from: ♦ Ninja ZX-10RR ♦ on September 01, 2014, 10:48:16 PM
What about this mod --> http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2283 ? :D
I tried it but it shows me error that file may be corrupted or no files that mod..

Thanks!

Ninja ZX-10RR

It's not. Download it again as it worked for me... Probably some CRC error.
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Advertisement: