News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Online users > branches ?!

Started by ThijsW, September 01, 2014, 10:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ninja ZX-10RR

Maybe only customizers can see mods awaiting for approval? I dunno...
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Arantor

The whole team should be able to see mods awaiting approval, but only customizers and people with approval power should be able to approve them.

NanoSector

Yes, I can see it now, but it doesn't appear in the queue...
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

Illori

the mod ended up on page 2 of the queue, it is there and will be reviewed as time allows.

NanoSector

Quote from: Illori on September 02, 2014, 11:40:37 AM
the mod ended up on page 2 of the queue, it is there and will be reviewed as time allows.
Ups, never noticed that there were pages.
* NanoSector slaps himself
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

Arantor

The pagination widget is small enough that it is easy to miss.

ThijsW

I had a mod, but the order was neatly stand ...

ThijsW

Quote from: BurkeKnight on September 02, 2014, 11:00:43 AM
Well, it is there. Check Latest Submissions?

Can you send the file to me? Then I do not have to wait;)

Burke ♞ Knight

1. I do not post my mods here, until they are approved.
2. That does not mean that they can't be found on my site. ;)

ThijsW

NanoSector

Please use BK's support forum for any support you may require until the mod is released here.

ThijsW

Those other worked not already. That was not like him and worked with other well?

NanoSector

Sorry, I didn't understand your last post... :-\

ThijsW

Ik gebruik Google vertalen..,

Bij een andere mod lukte het ook al niet, en bij andere mensen allemaal wel.

NanoSector

Ohh. Translation:
"With another mod I couldn't get it to work either, but other people managed to get it working..."

Suggest you wait for Burke's mod, then, because it's more recent = more chance of success in newer versions vs a mod (yet) not updated for a while.

Ik raad je aan om even op Burke's mod te wachten, omdat het recenter is dus meer kans op succes in nieuwere versies vs een mod die (nog) niet geupdate is voor een tijd.

ThijsW

I can only change order of default branches. I have added tendrils themselves and can not be added?
I don't want nieuweling, junior lid etc.

ThijsW

I understand though. Thanks for you help everybody.

Burke ♞ Knight

If have additional membergroups, you can add them to the list.
In edit membergroups, you can find the membergroup ID number to add to the list.

Ninja ZX-10RR

Works *WAY* better but I still have those damn borders :( it's something related to .css from the defaul theme, I'm trying to figure out how to improve it.
Thanks anyway, at least it works as intended with no errors in the error log :D
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Advertisement: