News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Blank page updating mod on customize site

Started by vbgamer45, September 01, 2014, 12:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vbgamer45

Blank page updating mod on customize site

I have seen this for a long time now. Any plans to fix it? I think it is hurting our mod development community. Since I doubt the mod site it notifies users watching a modification when it goes to the blank page.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Arantor

This will be fixed when 2.0.8 gets installed here. (Yes, it's been broken ever since 2.0.7-broken was installed here.)

vbgamer45

Ok whats with the delay then it sounds like 2.0.8 had a lot fixed compared to 2.0.7. Odd when the main site of SMF isn't updated....
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Arantor

Considering that we're still on the first patch of 2.0.7 here and I fixed the bugs in that back in January...

You can look back and see how many complaints I have made about this in the past, though.

Arantor

Now that we're on 2.0.9 here I would expect that this has been fixed now.

margarett

I guess we need to approve something to check :P
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Arantor

Updating a mod should also create the desired behaviour but I can always shove my prospective GoDaddy patch into the queue?

live627

Burke ♞ Knight

Advertisement: