News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Balloon shaped frame quote

Started by acejays98, September 02, 2014, 06:27:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

acejays98

is there a way to make my quote boarders become balloon shape?

Chalky

acejays98

I use SMF 2.0.8 do this plugins work in my SMF version?

Ninja ZX-10RR

http://nicolasgallagher.com/pure-css-speech-bubbles/demo/ this one would work too :)
You can click on any of them and leech the code from there by pressing inspect element on your browser (right click and you will find it), substituting the code you have now in the .css

P.s. Those are not plugins...
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Chalky

It isn't a plugin, it's a trick.  You have to edit the code yourself, manually.   I'm running 2.0.8 as well and it works fine, which is why I linked you to my site to see it  ;)  Don't be too intimidated, it's only the first edit in that post.  The second edit is for styling what's in the code tags.

Antechinus

This reminds me of Salma Hayek's bottom.

Advertisement: