News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Cycle Theme Advice [WIP?]

Started by SimpMode, September 11, 2014, 12:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARG01

I was working on this theme for a customer but the job fell through. This project began from scratch, zero, zilch, etc. I only have about four hours into it and the header area complete so I have only one question.

Should I continue to put time into this design with the hopes of possibly selling it or should I just scrap it and move on?

Any input welcome.
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

margarett

I like it :) That header clearly makes it pretty specific to a certain "niche". But overall, the colors look pretty nice :)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

ARG01

Yes, it's obvious. My themes are usually "themed", for the lack of a better word. However, most of my designs can be used for a variety of niches with just a few image changes.  ;)
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

ARG01

Got the overall design complete. Now it's just icons and a butt load of CSS.

margarett

Some icons and, IMO, it's really good ;)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Boban ツ

ARG01

Thanks boban. I am trying to find some time to finish this.  ;)

Burke ♞ Knight

Looking good, as always, my friend. :)
SimpMode, okay to PM you, to get opinion on something I'm working on?

ARG01

Sure BK.

Edit: This project has been scrapped.

Advertisement: