Urgently need help :(

Started by jdilkes95, September 12, 2014, 06:13:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jdilkes95

hello everyone, I'm trying to make this header/logo to configure with your screen resolution..
-hxxp:gyazo.com/57b77df3f5211f5e6cf37c7205611ddd [nonactive]

as you can see by the image it isn't fitting the whole of the top header? does that make sense?

margarett

I'm no graphics expert (far from it :P ) but an image can not resize to whatever screen size. It would have to stretch/shrink (especially in one dimension) and it would get deformed.
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

jdilkes95

It's hard to explain, for example my screen resolution is stupidly big.. i'd like it to resize its self to fit my resolution does that make any sense?

margarett

It does make sense but I don't think you can do it... AFAIK, you can't resize images like that... (I mean, you can but the image gets deformed, especially if stretched)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

jdilkes95

Hi, would anyone be willing to do this for me? I'm using a custom theme I've gave it ago but nothing :/ but yeah that is what I want dude!

Burke ♞ Knight

Maybe post in that topic asking for help would work.
That way, better luck getting help from anyone that may be getting notifications on it. :)

Illori

please dont open multiple topics on the same issue, your other topic was deleted.

Burke ♞ Knight

1. There was no need to start a duplicate topic as your last one.
2. I had told you it would be best to post in the one topic for what you want, which means to reply to it, not start another topic. ;)

3. You need to read up on these, and work on using more descriptive subject titles for your topics, as vague ones like the one here, gets usually ignored, as people look at topic titles to see what they can help with, and they usually only open those that are titled about something they know. ;)

How do I ask support questions the smart way?
How can I get my problems solved faster?

Advertisement: