[HELP] membergoups below onlineusers

Started by Shoorty, September 14, 2014, 09:22:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoorty

So I'm just wondering how can i create something like this:

Membergroups below online user...
I've tried some things but none of them worked, so if any of you know how to do that please answer me here, thanks..

Arantor

It's a built in feature (like it is on this site)

Admin > Configuration > Current Theme > Show group key on index (or Show group key on board index, I forget the exact wording)

Shoorty

Yeah but then groups are clickable and not centered and i want
line between users online and that groups..

Shoorty

Sorry for DP but this is the code for showing membergroups down there, how can i center it and make them unclickable ?

// Showing membergroups?
if (!empty($settings['show_group_key']) && !empty($context['membergroups']))
echo '
<br />[' . implode(']&nbsp;&nbsp;[', $context['membergroups']) . ']';

Kindred

it involves more than a one or two line code change...

actually, doing the separation alone would require a whole set of conditionals and potentially database reads within the template (bad idea, and something that we try to avoid encouraging)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

ARG01

I agree with Kindred. However, if you want to center the members online as well as the membergroups, that can be done in index.css without issues.

Find:

#upshrinkHeaderIC p.inline
{
border: none;
margin: 0;
padding: 0.2em 0.5em 0.2em 0.5em;
}

change to:

#upshrinkHeaderIC p.inline
{
border: none;
margin: 0;
padding: 0.2em 0.5em 0.2em 0.5em;
text-align: center;
}

Or to center everything in the info center find:

#upshrinkHeaderIC p
{
margin: 0 0 0.5em 0;
padding: 0.5em;
}

change to:

#upshrinkHeaderIC p
{
margin: 0 0 0.5em 0;
padding: 0.5em;
text-align: center;
}
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Kindred

thanks SimpMode...  I hadn't gotten around to figuring out the specific CSS to give him. :)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

ARG01

No problem. Imo, it's better to position with css rather than html. And the way that specific area is set up, css is much easier.  ;)
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Steve

Freaking awesome SM! Thanks from me for that info! :D

I hope I'm not hijacking the OP's thread when I ask this but can the info center titles be centered too? (Info Center, Forum Stats, Users Online, etc.)
DO NOT pm me for support!

ARG01

Quote from: Steve on September 15, 2014, 03:57:33 PM
Freaking awesome SM! Thanks from me for that info! :D

I hope I'm not hijacking the OP's thread when I ask this but can the info center titles be centered too? (Info Center, Forum Stats, Users Online, etc.)

There is no easy way to accomplish that with just css due to various roundfraame, cat/title bar associations. Custom alterations in one or more php files may be required.

Quote from: Kindred on September 15, 2014, 11:12:04 AM

actually, doing the separation alone would require a whole set of conditionals and potentially database reads within the template (bad idea, and something that we try to avoid encouraging)

Steve

DO NOT pm me for support!

Shoorty

But you can see on the picture that I've posted that only mem. groups are centered and that line is separating online users from the member groups.

ARG01

Quote from: Shoorty on September 15, 2014, 07:03:14 PM
But you can see on the picture that I've posted that only mem. groups are centered and that line is separating online users from the member groups.

Sure it's possible but;

Quote from: Kindred on September 15, 2014, 11:12:04 AM

I simply don't have the free time to go through the files to see what needs to be done.  ;)

Advertisement: