News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Is there a way to make attached pictures post full size?

Started by minico, September 15, 2014, 11:53:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

minico

I haven't attempted this in the past and I really can't find anything from the searches I have done.  I have already set my max size for attachments, but when I post an image under my post it shows up as a thumbnail that I have to click to make it full size.  Is there a way around this to where pictures post full size without the thumbnail.  I am using SMF 2.0.8  Thanks.

minico

I would be happy to know how to get the pictures inline full size, but I would be happy just to have the picture full size below the post as if I had already clicked it.

minico

I figured it out... unclicked "Resize images under posts" in attachments & Avatars.  Thanks

Ninja ZX-10RR

Glad that you sorted it out :)
Next time use the edit function instead of posting 3 times so it is easier to read :D
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Advertisement: