[Free] Best Member

Started by DrBlack, September 17, 2014, 05:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrBlack

i want a mod that appear up the forums. and in it ( the best member / best moderator / best Gamer )
they are ranks in my forum... i want them to not be automaticaly .. i want to edit them easy from the forums admin panel ..  and under each of them Gold medal

Version
2.0.8  the latest version

Permissions
admin only ( owner ) can control it

Feature Set
admin option / admin panel

Hj Ahmad Rasyid Hj Ismail

I think this mod is one of the closest - http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1735. Have a look around the mod page. May be you can a better mod.

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Hj Ahmad Rasyid Hj Ismail

Yes. I think that's a better one (though I couldn't find it in the mod page).

Kindred

that's because spuds moved his mods to gitHub
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

DrBlack

but i want control it
+ edit the name to ( best buyer )
and control which one have this

Kindred

see the mod that I linked to.
Слaва
Украинi

DrBlack

ty i uplaod it + how to use it

Kindred

that you would have to ask the author.   We do not provide support for mods here.
Слaва
Украинi

DrBlack

thank you i try it > it appear in the topic post

but i want it to be like this

with control the name of best member.
i want control ( type ) it not be automatic

Kindred

I have no idea what you keep trying to say...   the awards ARE added MANUALLY by the ADMIN.
Слaва
Украинi

DrBlack

Quote from: Kindred on September 17, 2014, 06:30:37 AM
Actually, I think this is closer to what he wants...
https://github.com/Spuds/Member-Awards-3.0

thank you
i try it its good
but i have this problem
Quotei have problem with award mod.
when i install it. the admin panel is appear good

but when i go to the forums it appear this

Database Error
Duplicate entry '1-3' for key 'id_member_id_award'
File: /home/vol14_2/ga2h.com/web00_18450698/htdocs/Sources/AwardsManage.php
Line: 350

and the mod doesnt have support topic

can you help me

Kindred

Nope... We do not support that mod here...   Check for help on github itself, where you downloaded the mod...

Although,I suspect that you tried another awards mod and never fully removed the database stuff, which means this one conflicts with the old stuff...
Слaва
Украинi

DrBlack

thank you
you helped me so much

but can you tell me how to ( fully remove the database stuff ) of a mod

Advertisement: