Mark Topic Solved

Started by swaggaderby, September 17, 2014, 08:44:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

swaggaderby

please am running a Computer solution forum i want to know if there is a mod that my members can use to mark a topic as solved just as simplemachine forum...please help

Justyne

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.

Ninja ZX-10RR

Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Ninja ZX-10RR

Mods are not required to install successfully on all themes, if core theme is selectable by users then you have to edit it yourself, otherwise if users cannot select it you can just ignore it.
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

swaggaderby

Quote from: ♦ Ninja ZX-10RR ♦ on September 17, 2014, 12:05:03 PM
Mods are not required to install successfully on all themes, if core theme is selectable by users then you have to edit it yourself, otherwise if users cannot select it you can just ignore it.
Alright how do i know where to edit?

Ninja ZX-10RR

If you click on those errors it will tell you what failed and where :)

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Kindred

http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/Error_in_mod_installation

you know, there is an online manual, along with an FAQ right at the top menu...    MOST questions are actually answered there...  (I think I already said that to you once before)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

swaggaderby

Thanks alot Kindred nd Ninja

Ninja ZX-10RR

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Advertisement: