News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Started by SaltedWeb, September 18, 2014, 11:53:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaltedWeb

Running 2.0.8 on a Grey forum that interacts very well with defaults.
The icons are in the Grey themes directory and I can change them too.

But new post do not show, thinking maybe my IP was it I called a friend in the next town and we tested and it still is
not showing any new post icons. And all say " no new posts" .

Help appreciated , I am kinda stumped since I can see the icons but they wont change to new.

site is www.orguns.org if anyone wants to peak at it.

Thanks
Knowing your limitations makes you human, exceeding these limitations makes you worthy of being human.

ARG01

Can you supply a test account login?
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

ARG01

PM me a login and I will take a look.
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

SaltedWeb

Knowing your limitations makes you human, exceeding these limitations makes you worthy of being human.

ARG01

They seem to be showing for me. Maybe it's because the color tones.

SaltedWeb

Hmmmm I wonder why I couldn't duplicate it ?
Even having someone else check elsewhere.

But I see your evidence  ;D so its working.
I was going to replace these with easier to see ones but was not able to check them out.
Thought it was not working.
Oh wait , maybe cause the test person was not logged in and I wouldn't see cause I posted them.
I only set the test account for you. Thats got to be it.  Thank you for checking for me I think I found what I was doing wrong.

ARG01

login with the test account you gave me and you should see them.

SaltedWeb

That was it, had a friend test " logged in " and it was working. Sorry about that well maybe if anyone ever runs into it they will see thread here and this answer thanks for helping me out. :D

ARG01

Once you change the icons it may help. The color tones are so similar that some may not notice the difference on certain monitors and screens.

SaltedWeb

Hi there,
I just changed it and its night and day on the difference of new and old.

Thank You

Advertisement: