News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

[Free] Customize Profile

Started by avisona30, September 18, 2014, 03:39:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

avisona30

Hi all

I am using SMF 2.0.8 latest version.

I am asking for a customize profile mod which can allow users use their profile like social networks.

They can customize their profile with their way.

Something like"Ultimate profile" mod.

Thank you

br360

avisona30

Yeh I saw that mod.

But I need more features

Diego Andrés

You may ask her and see if she can add more features for free

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

Kindred

why not use the ultimate profile mod?

I use it on 3 sites and it works grandly...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

avisona30

Quote from: Kindred on September 18, 2014, 04:50:07 PM
why not use the ultimate profile mod?

I use it on 3 sites and it works grandly...
yeh I tried but after install in SMF 2.0.8 my forum stop working. I put my older database backup.

can you please tell me how to install it without any harm

Kindred

Well, you should really bring up questions with that mod in the support thread for that mod...   However, it installed cleanly into my forums, if I recall correctly...

And aorry, but "stop working" is not a useful description of an issue...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

avisona30

I install ultimate profile mod my SMF 2.0.8 forum. but problem is after install it when I try to open Modification Settings under admin panel it's show a blank page. now tell me what to do. Other parts of forum working fine.

I posted that issue also in it support topic.

That's why I need a new mod like this one

Hj Ahmad Rasyid Hj Ismail

That only shows that the mod was not installed correctly. Anyway, have you resolved this issue?

Advertisement: