News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

How do I create a front topic page

Started by dokunbam, September 19, 2014, 07:19:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dokunbam

Hi guys,

Am new to smf a friend recommend this forum and I really appreciate the support have seen so far.

I want to create a from page that will have some selected topics posted to the page where user can easily get latest hot topics, and have the links that will take them to the treads

how do i go ABOUT IT? check out the picture attached

I have good knowledge of html css and some php, i need to be guided as to the file to edit to make this happen and if you have any code that can do something similar and require adjustment from me i will appreciate it

thanks

margarett

Try a portal ;) While it probably will not have the layout you want out-of-the-box, it has all the functions you need to create it, integrated to your forum layout ;)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Kindred

Well. First of all, this is not mybb...  This is SMF....

;)

That being said, a portal mod is what you are looking for in smf.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

dokunbam

Advertisement: