News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

How to leave a trace when deleting a message?

Started by zapta, September 19, 2014, 02:23:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapta

Hi all,

This is for a SMF 2.0.8 installation.

Is there a way for a moderator to leave behind a trace when deleting a user's post?  That is, some "message deleted by user" instead of having the message disapear without a trace?

Preferably something will will not require manual editing of each deleted message.

Thanks,

Zapta

Ninja ZX-10RR

Hi :)
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1007 this does exactly what you want ;) I have it installed and running on my 2.0.8 with no errors :)
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

zapta

Quote from: ♦ Ninja ZX-10RR ♦ on September 19, 2014, 03:02:52 PM
Hi :)
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1007 this does exactly what you want ;) I have it installed and running on my 2.0.8 with no errors :)

Thanks a lot Ninja ZX-10RR, yes it looks very good.

Ninja ZX-10RR

You're welcome :D if you can, please mark the topic solved with the button at the bottom-left of the screen so everyone will know that it's solved ;)
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Advertisement: